Tuesday 19 October 2010

Coming soon to a blog near you!

Hey blog heads!

As reported previously, the end of my settling mode is nigh, upon the horizon is the start of my new London Life ("init?") and with it the start of my blogging!

I shall spend my day off tomorrow setting up my broadband (to enable my frequent blogging) in my flat and the rest of the day acting out an Epiphany that hit me in the shower (as most do in my case, or on the toilet): A Running Tour of London! I'm going to run around London for the day, taking in as many of the famous sights as possible (alone...cough) with my trusty camera! Just hope the rain holds off but even if it does, what may dampen my questionably sized running shorts, can never dampen my spirits!

So that's all for now but hopefully tomorrow, I should have a detailed blog of my One Man Adventure (which has an obvious undercurrent of lameness that does not need to be highlighted!) with plenty of forced, posed pictures!

As the great Springstein once said "Tramps like us, baby we were born to run!", I assume at the time he was dating a promiscuous marathon runner!

Later,
Den

No comments:

Post a Comment